Dr. Chandan Krishna practices Neurological Surgery in Houston, TX. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Krishna prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Dr. Chandan Krishna M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85259Get Direction
Dr. Chandan Krishna M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Krishna
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- Dr. Ronald Jay Benveniste MD1475 Nw 12th Ave Miami FL 33136
- Dr. John B Berry M.D.6624 Fannin Street Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Joshua J Chern MD/PHD5455 Meridian Marks Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Jay Martin Barrash M.D.5959 West Loop S Bellaire TX 77401
- Prof. Alex B Valadka M.D.6410 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Peng Roc Chen M.D.6410 Fannin St Houston TX 77030