Dr. Billye Currie is a psychologist practicing in Jackson, MS. Dr. Currie specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Currie evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Currie because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Billye Bob Currie PH.D.'s Practice location
Jackson, MS 39202Get Direction
Dr. Billye Bob Currie PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Feeling That You Are Upper Class May Lead to Bad Behavior
According to a new study conducted by researchers from University of California, Berkeley, and the University of Toronto, people who consider themselves upper class are more likely to have unethical behavior. The study results published in the, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, show...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Autism: Why It's Important to Consider Identity-First Language
When discussing autism, it’s easy to get caught up in conversations about genetics and DNA that can often feel detached from the everyday experiences of people with autism. The research being done in these areas and the discussions that surround them are undoubtedly important. New studies and data...
- First Place Opens, Allowing Adults With Autism to Gain Independence
Denise D. Resnik and her husband were given a choice when they discovered that their son Matthew had autism: to institutionalize their son as the doctor had recommended, or to love and care for him in the comfort of their own home with a commitment to endless support. Their journey started there and...
- Have You Heard About the Various Types of Depression?
Depression is a state of mind wherein people feel sad, anxious, and upset all the time. It is a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks, feels, and behaves. Depression happens when people's thoughts turn completely negative and they later become distant avoiding any form of social...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- Mr. Thomas David Elkin PHD1980 Tybee Lane Lake Charles LA 70605
- Dr. James W Irby PHD, ABPP-CN4500 I 55 North Jackson MS 39211
- Dr. William C Lott PH.D.969 Lakeland Dr Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. C Gerald O'brien PHD640 Lakeland East Drive Flowood MS 39232
- Dr. Amy Elizabeth Lappen PH.D.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Alyssa Ellis Killebrew PH.D.5319 Highway 22 West Flora MS 39071