Julie Magnin, MD, is a board-certified family medicine physician and has been a trusted provider in the Green Bay area for over 22 years. She provides comprehensive care to patients of all ages, from ...
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1987
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Eau Claire Reg Educ Conso, Family Practice
- Eau Claire Family Practice - Family Medicine
Dr. Julie A Magnin M.D.'s Practice location
GREEN BAY, WI 54303Get Direction
Dr. Julie A Magnin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Magnin
- All About Metronidazole
Metronidazole gel is employed in the treatment of certain vaginal bacterial infections such as bacterial vaginosis. The drug in its other forms can also be used to treat other illnesses as may be advised by your healthcare provider.It is part of a class of medications referred to as nitroimidazole...
- What Is Tramadol Used For?
Tramadol, sold under the brand name "Ultram" in the United States, is a synthetic opioid analgesic used to manage moderate to moderately-severe pain. It is generally used to relieve pain as that experienced during chronic conditions like arthritis or after surgery. Tramadol Hcl 50 mg also arrives in...
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effects
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- How Long Can Sperm Live?
Introduction An average man ejaculates 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon of semen. This small amount of semen contains millions of sperm cells. It only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg, but each sperm has a limited life span, which begins once it leaves a man's body.For a couple trying to have a baby,...
- Dr. Erich J Quidzinski D.O.101 School Creek Trl Luxemburg WI 54217
- Dr. Julie Bonnin MD117 E Green Bay St Shawano WI 54166
- Dr. Danqing Guo MD3021 Voyager Dr Green Bay WI 54311
- Dr. Tamara L Lyday DO101 School Creek Trl Luxemburg WI 54217
- Dr. Daniel Robert Grossman MD1420 W. Midway Blvd. Broomfield CO 80020
- Dr. Michelle L Schacht MD1630 Commanche Ave Green Bay WI 54313