Dr. Jaceson Hauser is a Chiropractor practicing in De Pere, WI. Dr. Hauser specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Hauser seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jaceson L. Hauser DC's Practice location
De Pere, WI 54115Get Direction
Dr. Jaceson L. Hauser DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Dr. Marie-andree Claudette Gelinas D.C.858 Hansen Rd Green Bay WI 54304
- Dr. Michael Ryan Wagner D.C.N9654 County Trunk N Appleton WI 54915
- Dr. Jody Michelle Wagner D.C.N9654 County Trunk N Appleton WI 54915
- Dr. James Boots DC1020 Truman Street Kimberly Wisconsin 54136
- Dr. Cheryl Ann Metzler DC DABCI1804 S Ashland Ave Green Bay WI 54304
- Dr. Wade David Skogman D.C.,C.S.C.S.,D.A.B.126 S Main St Seymour WI 54165