Dr. Natalia Carr is a speech language pathologist practicing in FAIRFIELD, CT. Dr. Carr specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Carr evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Carr helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Natalia Carr's Practice location
FAIRFIELD, CT 06825Get Direction
Natalia Carr's reviewsWrite Review
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Treating Autism
Since symptoms of autism can vary depending on the child, and behaviors can often change over time, treatment solutions should be tailored to individual needs. A program should improve a child’s communication skills while addressing social, behavioral, and learning aspects of a child’s life....
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Mrs. Dana Marie Surena-mattson MA11 FOREST ST NEW CANAAN CT 06840
- Ms. Alisha Marie Constantino M.S. CCC SLP5 SAWYER COURT E. SETAUKET NY 11733
- Mrs. Sharon Patricia Littman M.S./CCC-SLP173 HIGHLAND AVE NORTHPORT NY 11768
- Heather Roberts MS, CCC-SLP1931 BLACK ROCK TPKE FAIRFIELD CT 06825
- Heather Lisitano Warner MA, CCC/SLP800 HOWARD AVE NEW HAVEN CT 06519
- Kathryne Syombathy SLP1931 BLACK ROCK TPKE FAIRFIELD CT 06825