Dessa Gemar thelen is a physical therapist practicing in Madison, WI. Dessa Gemar thelen specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dessa Gemar thelen can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dessa Gemar thelen will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dessa Marie Gemar thelen DPT's Practice location
Madison, WI 53705Get Direction
Dessa Marie Gemar thelen DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- Selecting a Fibromyalgia Treatment Team
A treatment team should be viewed as a partnership in which each member brings unique and important skills, and expertise. Combined treatment approaches are proven to have more effectiveness in the treatment of fibromyalgia, but it takes time and effort to pull together the right group of people. ...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Fibromyalgia: Change Your Lifestyle
Lifestyle ChangesLong-term body pain and localized tenderness, as well as the many other symptoms of fibromyalgia can drastically change the lifestyle of an individual. It can affect a person’s mobility resulting in the need for a cane, walker or wheelchair. Individuals may also find that they...
- Staci Burkard P.T.1201 N Clark St Chicago IL 60610
- Taylor Lee Devalk P.T.2927 S Fish Hatchery Rd Madison WI 53711
- Stacy R Huegerich MPT411 Prairie Heights Dr Verona WI 53593
- Joseph D Collins DPT411 Prairie Heights Dr Verona WI 53593
- Curt Mackenzie Campbell P.T.752 N High Point Rd Madison WI 53717
- Kate E Langfeldt DPT557 N Washington St Janesville WI 53548