Dr. Daryl Malena practices Periodontics in Omaha, NE. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Malena has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Malena provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Education and Training
Unmc College of Dentistry, Lincoln, Ne DDS
Unmc College Of Dentistry 1968
- Unmc College Of Dentistry, Periodontology
Dr. Daryl E. Malena DDS's Practice location
Dr. Daryl E. Malena DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Mickey Rowe Is First Actor with Autism to Play Lead in "Curious Incident of the Dog"
Mickey Rowe is hitting the Indiana Repertory Theatre staring in the Tony-winning Best Play The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, a 2003 novel that has become a Broadway smash hit. Rowe has autism spectrum disorder, and will be the first person with ASD to play the role.A new...
- What are the Benefits of a Facial Serum?
We have heard of adding facial serum to our daily routine to make skin glowing and to keep aging at bay.What are face serums and what are their benefits? Facial serums are fast-absorbing liquids meant to provide nutrients deeper into the skin than normal creams and lotions. It is used either in...
- Can ADHD Be Treated Only with Medication?
Medication alone isn’t enough. Medication for ADHD is not all about seeking the services of a doctor or physician. You need to design mechanisms you can use to tackle the challenges associated with ADHD so that you can lead a more peaceful and productive life. With the most reliable tips, you can...
- What Are the Symptoms of Strep Throat?
Strep throat is the infection of the throat and tonsils by the streptococcus bacteria. Bacterial infections are one of the causes of sore throats and are very common in children and adolescents. The severity of a sore throat depends on the type of streptococcus causing the infection. Moreover, sore...
- What Is Valerian Root?
What is valerian root?Valerian is a type of flowering plant and its roots are used as an herbal remedy when dried. Valerian root is used as an alternative medicine to aid in the treatment of insomnia. Other uses of valerian root include treatment for stress, anxiety, depression, epilepsy, tremors,...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. William Patrick Kelsey17785 Mason St Omaha NE 68118
- Dr. Takanari Miyamoto DDS12110 Port Grace Blvd La Vista NE 68128
- Dr. Shaun Michael Whitney D.D.S.1322 W Kathleen Ave Coeur D Alene ID 83815
- Steven Carl Schrad DDS MS1411 J F Kennedy Drive Bellevue NE 68005
- Dr. Stacy L Moffenbier DDS11414 W Center Rd Omaha NE 68144
- Dr. Timothy Patrick Mcvaney DDS, MS12165 W Center Rd Omaha NE 68144