Dr. Kevin M Beshlian MD
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery1100 9th Ave Seattle WA, 98101
Dr. Kevin Beshlian, MD is one of the country's most highly ranked doctors. His specialties include plastic and reconstructive surgery and he currently sees patients in Seattle, Washington. Dr. Beshlian ...
Education and Training
Univ of Va Sch of Med, Charlottesville Va 1982
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Plastic Surgery; Virginia Mason Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Kevin M Beshlian MD's Practice location
Dr. Kevin M Beshlian MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Beshlian
- What is a Neck Lift?
The neck often ages at a more rapid rate, compared to the face. Moreover, the neck is a very delicate area, and if you put on any extra pounds, fat tends to store there. Although you may have put in the effort to lose any extra weight you may have gained, the neck is the last part of the body that...
- Do You Need Future Breast Augmentations After Having One?
A study done by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons in the year 2007 suggested that breast augmentation was the most common surgery in America. Evidently, 347,524 women underwent the procedure in that year alone.This increase in cases of breast augmentation has mostly been due to the undeniable...
- What Specialist Performs Plastic Surgery?
What Is Plastic Surgery?Plastic surgery is a type of surgical process performed with the aim of reconstructing or changing a part of an individual’s body. The scope of this surgery covers the following:...
- Can Men Get a Breast Augmentation?
The most common cosmetic surgery in the world today is breast augmentation, according to The American Society of Plastic Surgeons.What is Breast Augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure where the size and shape of one's breasts is improved using surgical implants.Society and Breast...
- What to Expect After Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty, in simple terms, means the surgery of the eyelid(s). It is performed on either the lower or the upper eyelid. Sometimes, blepharoplasty is also performed on both eyelids (the lower and the upper one). The two major reasons people opt for eyelid surgery are:...
- Considering Blephoplasty...Here's What You Need to Know
Blepharoplasty also known as eye lid surgery is a surgical procedure carried out in patients to enhance the appearance of eye lids. It can be performed in the upper eye lid, the lower eye lid or both.Why is blepharoplasty done?Blepharoplasty is done for people who need to enhance the appearance of...
- Dr. Bryan Charles Mcintosh M.D.12301 Ne 10th Pl Bellevue WA 98005
- Dr. Richard Pierce Rand M.D.1135 116th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98004
- Dr. Ludwig A Allegra M.D.1200 N Northgate Way Seattle WA 98133
- Dr. Teri Burnett MD121 Lakeside Avenue Seattle WA 98122
- Dr. George Guiho Min M.D.13114 120th Ave Ne Kirkland WA 98034
- Dr. Julie Christine Holding MD1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195