Dr. David Olson is a Dentist practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Olson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. David James Olson DDS's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98112Get Direction
Ferndale, WA 98248Get Direction
Dr. David James Olson DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Olson
- Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Dr. Eric Derovanessian D.D.S15710 NE 24th St Bellevue Washington 98008
- Dr. Kari D. Chellis DDS4700 42nd Ave SW Seattle Washington 98116
- Dr. Allen D. Colic D.D.S., M.S.D.9714 3rd Avenue Northeast Seattle Washington 98115
- Gerald K. Wolff4400 California Avenue Southwest Seattle Washington 98116
- Dr. Perry J. Jones III DDS1700 NW 56th St Seattle WA 98107
- Dr. Lance B. Timmerman DMD7100 Fort Dent Way Seattle Washington 98188