Susan Moore is a physical therapist practicing in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Susan Moore specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Susan Moore can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Susan Moore will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Susan P Moore PT's Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308Get Direction
Susan P Moore PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Don't Be off Balance: Take Up Yoga
A recent study shows that individuals who practice yoga can help to recover balance, and prevents potentially fatal falls if they have ever had a stroke. Researchers report that stroke survivors who practice specialized post-stroke yoga poses improved their balance by 34%. This is particularly...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Alternative Treatments for Stroke
Knowing about the treatment and care of stroke victims is important. When a victim shows stroke-like signs and symptoms, a neurologist must confirm the symptoms as well as identify the type of stroke the victim is suffering from, the affected areas, and the level of damage. This will help in...
- How Long Can Shin Splints Last?
Shin splints are a common condition that affects athletes and those who involve themselves in high-intensity sports and in sports like basketball, soccer, and tennis. Shin splints cause a very severe pain on the inner aspect of the shin bone at the beginning or at the end of each exercise. It is a...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- Brian Ritchie PT, DPT4603 N University Dr Fort Lauderdale FL 33351
- Onelsy Sierra PT7200 W Camino Real Boca Raton FL 33433
- Mr. Renee Lim Masillam RPT3201 W Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33309
- Miss Cassy Herculano Menezes3201 W Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33309
- Mr. Ameet Karia PT2890 SW 73rd Way Fort Lauderdale FL 33314
- Wendy A Yunker PT4113 N Federal Hwy Fort Lauderdale FL 33308