Dr. Lidia Simeonova Simeonova DDS
Dentist | General Practice409 76th St North Bergen NJ, 07047
Dr. Lidia Simeonova is a Dentist practicing in North Bergen, NJ. Dr. Simeonova specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- [Therapeutic activity of catleukocyte interferon in the treatment of viral diseases of the genitclia and several aspects of the body's resistance of malignization].
- [The therapeutic aspect and management in condylomata acuminata].
- [A rare case of genital actinomycosis].
- [Condylomata acuminata--the etiological relationship with neoplasms of the female genitalia].
- [A rare case of a complication in ovarian cancer].
- Glucose utilization in relation to insulin secretion in NZO and C57Bl mouse islets.
- [The potentials of computed axial tomography (CAT) in the diagnosis of carcinoma of the cervix uteri].
- Analysis of 21.7 kb DNA sequence from the left arm of chromosome VII reveals 11 open reading frames: two correspond to new genes.
- [Effect of combined hormonal oral contraceptives on several body systems].
Dr. Lidia Simeonova Simeonova DDS's Practice location
North Bergen, NJ 07047Get Direction
Dr. Lidia Simeonova Simeonova DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Simeonova
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Dr. Louis Paul Sterling DDS87 Elmira Street Staten Island NY 10306
- Dr. Joseph M. Landisi DMD1750 Crosby Ave Bronx New York 10461
- Dr. Dennis Walker D.M.D.1640 Anderson Ave Fort Lee NJ 07024
- Ronald Kurlan D.M.D.65 E Northfield Rd Livingston NJ 07039
- Dr. Michael Acquista D.D.S.479 Bay Ridge Pkwy Brooklyn NY 11209
- Dr. Steven Hal Brenman DMD1311 Bay Street Staten Island NY 10305