Casey Kalb is a physical therapist practicing in Knoxville, TN. Casey Kalb specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Casey Kalb can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Casey Kalb will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Casey William Kalb M.S.P.T.'s Practice location
Knoxville, TN 37917Get Direction
Casey William Kalb M.S.P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Long-term Use?
Physical therapy is a form of treatment you might need when health disorders make it difficult for you to move around and perform daily tasks. It facilitates better movement and may alleviate pain. It also plays a significant role in improving or restoring your physical functioning as well as your...
- How Long Can Shin Splints Last?
Shin splints are a common condition that affects athletes and those who involve themselves in high-intensity sports and in sports like basketball, soccer, and tennis. Shin splints cause a very severe pain on the inner aspect of the shin bone at the beginning or at the end of each exercise. It is a...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Ms. Kristal R Robbins DPT8904 Cross Park Dr Knoxville TN 37923
- Ms. Mary C. Cawthorn PT1904 W Broadway Ave Maryville TN 37801
- Kathleen Lynn Landelius26025 Lahser Rd Southfield MI 48033
- Ms. Dianne M. Kerr PT8904 Cross Park Dr Knoxville TN 37923
- Justin Ryan Shepherd MPT2723 Asbury Rd Knoxville TN 37914
- Marcia Cline DPT1632 West Broadway Anenue Maryville TN 37801