Dr. Katherine Oldfield is a naturopathic physician practicing in SEATTLE, WA. Dr. Oldfield specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Oldfield combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Dr. Katherine Moore Oldfield N.D.'s Practice location
SEATTLE, WA 98116Get Direction
Dr. Katherine Moore Oldfield N.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Health Benefits of Bitter Melon
What is bitter melon?Bitter melon (Momordica charantia), also called as bitter gourd or wild cucumber is a type of plant that belongs to the family Cucurbitaceae. It grows as a vine with a characteristic oblong-shaped, ridged, and warty appearance of its fruit. Bitter melon usually thrives in both...
- Natural Remedies for Insomnia
What is insomnia?In today's busy world, there are some people who regard sleep as a luxury rather than a necessity. They do not seem to have any issues to spend more hours at work in addition to other activities. Due to heavy workload and other activities, there would be lesser time for a physical...
- What Is Betaine: 11 Amazing Health Benefits of Betaine HCl
What is betaine?Betaine is also called as trimethylglycine or betaine anhydrous. Choline and glycine betaine are the two different forms of betaine. Betaine produces carnitine, which promotes liver function and cellular reproduction as well as metabolism of the amino acid homocysteine. Because of...
- Evening Primrose Oil: Uses, Benefits, Dosage, and Side Effects
What is evening primrose oil?Evening primrose oil (EPO) is very useful since hundreds of years for helping women with fertility and menstrual problems. The oil is cold pressed from the Oenothera biennis plant seeds or evening primrose seeds. The oil is then encapsulated for use as dietary...
- The Many Benefits of Tea Tree Oil
You might have noticed that many beauty and health care products such as creams, shampoos, lotions, and face wash formulas have tea tree extracts as their main ingredient. This amazing essential oil is extensively used in many products because of its numerous benefits to the skin, hair, and general...
- Epsom Salt Uses & Benefits
What is Epsom salt?Epsom salt is also known as magnesium sulfate. It is comprised of colorless and tiny crystals that look very similar to table salt. Both are not chemically the same since table salt contains sodium chloride. It has been considered a natural home remedy for multiple health...
- Lisa Ballantyne ND, LMP11505 Burnham Dr NW Gig Harbor Washington 98332
- Dr. Patrick Bufi N.D.6135 Seaview Avenue Northwest Seattle Washington 98107
- Dr. Michelle M. Turcotte2227 152nd Ave NE Redmond Washington (WA) 98052
- Dr. Annette Marie Sacksteder ND, EAMP1600 E Jefferson St Seattle WA 98122
- Dr. Alice Katharine Holman ND, LAC14670 Ne 8th St Bellevue WA 98007
- Sara Jo Stuver-Pacheco250 Market Street Suite 102 Kirkland WA 98033