Dr. Timothy L Smith MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR, 97239
Dr. Timothy Smith is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Smith specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati Oh 1991
- Univ Of Nc Hosps, Otolaryngology
Dr. Timothy L Smith MD's Practice location
Portland, OR 97239Get Direction
Dr. Timothy L Smith MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Smith
- Top Five Reasons Why Your Diet Can Negatively Affect Vertigo
Causes of Vertigo...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- The Best Ways to Fight CF
Children are so integral to our lives. As adults, we often want to do everything possible to protect them. Cystic Fibrosis is a disease that is diagnosed during childhood, making it feel overwhelming to parents who are trying to give their child the best quality of life. When getting a new...
- Treatments for Ear Infections
The aim of treating ear infections is to treat the ear infection before complications such as deafness arise. Treatment involves reducing the inflammation and gets rid of the organisms causing the ear infection.Most ear infections resolve on their own, but the best treatment will vary from person to...
- What Is Central Vertigo?
Types of VertigoWhen the world seems as though it is spinning, without cause, it is time to check with a doctor. There are two common forms of vertigo; central and peripheral....
- Dr. Alan R Burningham MD1003 Providence Dr Newberg OR 97132
- Dr. Steven Gabel MD900 SE Oak St. Hillsboro OR 97123
- Dr. Larry Richard Thomas MD2222 Nw Lovejoy St Portland OR 97210
- Dr. Samuel Gardner Shiley MD2222 Nw Lovejoy St Portland OR 97210
- Dr. Gregory G Porter MD1003 Providence Dr Newberg OR 97132
- Dr. Peter Edward Andersen MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239