Dr. Ram Muthialu MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology11411 Brookshire Ave #206 Downey CA, 90241
Dr. Ram Muthialu is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Downey, CA. Dr. Muthialu specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Kilpauk Medical College, University of Madras, Madras, Tamil Nadu India (Goa) India MD
Dr. Ram Muthialu MD's Practice location
Downey, CA 90241Get Direction
Dr. Ram Muthialu MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Muthialu
- Stanford University's Linebacker Ryan Beecher Must Now Tackle Lymphoma
There's no doubt that Ryan Beecher is strong. If you want just watch one Stanford University football game, you'll see that and then some. However, he is now going to have to use a different type of strength in his battle against lymphoma.Ryan's storyWhile many had been following Ryan Beecher before...
- What Specialists Treat Multiple Myeloma?
If you suffer from multiple myeloma, which a rare form of blood cancer, one of the most crucial decisions you will have to make is choosing a doctor who specializes in multiple myeloma. A hematologist-oncologist is the specialist you need who will manage your cancer throughout the cycle of...
- How to Deal with Lymphoma Treatment Fatigue
Treatment fatigue is a very common problem among lymphoma patients. Whether the patient is doing pharmaceutical treatments, chemotherapy, or other treatments, they will likely lead to fatigue and a feeling of being burnt out.This article will go over what treatment fatigue is, symptoms that are...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation's Light it Red for Lymphoma Night
Lymphoma, a cancer of the lymphatic system, currently affects over 700,000 Americans who are living with or in remission from the disease. Statistics show that every seven minutes, someone in the United States is diagnosed with the condition, which amounts to approximately 80,000 people per year.The...
- Daughter's Donation Gives Mom with Lymphoma a Fighting Chance
Chyanne Ojageer, a 14-year-old teenager from Kissimmee, Florida, became one of the youngest bone marrow donors in the state when she donated her own bone marrow to help save her mother’s life.Neisha Ojageer, never even her wildest dreams, thought that her daughter would be the same individual to...
- Multiple Myeloma: What is Autotransplantation?
During a stem cell transplantation or autotransplantation, the patient receives high chemotherapy dosage which is sometimes done to the entire body to get rid of the cells that are in the bone marrow (including the myeloma cells). Afterwards, the patient receives new stem cells to form...
- Dr. Nader Javadi M.D.4500 Brockton Ave Riverside CA 92501
- Dr. Barry Rosenbloom M.D.9090 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90211
- Dr. Weber Chen M.D.600 North Garfield Avenue Monterey Park California 91754
- Dr. Marsha G. Fink M.D.650 Columbia Street San Diego California 92101
- Manan Mehta7727 Painter Avenue Whittier California 90602
- Dr. Maurice Julian Berkowitz M.D.2601 W Alameda Ave Burbank CA 91505