Dr. Wing Chau is a physiatrist practicing in Richland, WA. Dr. Chau is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Chau focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Chau can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1989
University of Maryland School of Medicine 1989
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
- Chronic Pain
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation; York Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Wing C Chau MD's Practice location
Richland, WA 99352Get Direction
Dr. Wing C Chau MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chau
MAN IN PAIN MEDTRONIC IFUSE BONE GRAFT.
- How Does a Psychiatrist Treat Insomnia?
What is the First Step to Initiate When You Have Been Diagnosed with Insomnia?The most important step to finding a solution for your insomnia is to get to the root of it. Have a conversation about it with your family and inquire as to whether your insomnia may potentially be hereditary or genetic....
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- What Is Olecranon Bursitis?
Whenever a bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen, it causes a lot of pain around the affected area. The condition is called bursitis. The inflammation and swelling of the bursa are the causes of pain. The bursa is a sac filled with fluid, which is always located between the muscles, tendons, bones,...
- Dr. John B Groner MD800 Swift Blvd Richland WA 99352
- Dr. Michael Kwame Turner MD800 Swift Blvd Richland WA 99352
- Dr. Michael D Carpenter MD965 Goethals Richland WA 99352
- Dr. John A Cadwell M.D.909 N Kellogg St Kennewick WA 99336
- Dr. Ralph G Laraiso D.O.1905 W 32nd St Joplin MO 64804
- Jonathan R Salahshour MD1100 GOETHALS DRIVE, Richland WA 99352