Dr. Michelle Dyess is an audiologist practicing in Biloxi, MS. Dr. Dyess evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Dyess takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Mrs. Michelle Oliver Dyess M.S., CCC-A's Practice location
Biloxi, MS 39531Get Direction
Mrs. Michelle Oliver Dyess M.S., CCC-A's reviewsWrite Review
- Cystic Fibrosis Breakthrough in Left Ventricular Cardiac Disturbances
Cystic fibrosis may be one of the most common autosomal recessive lethal diseases, but there remains much that is unknown about it. It has been established that the disease causes chronic pulmonary disease and is also capable of leading to cor pulmonale with right ventricular dysfunction, but it was...
- What are the Causes and Treatment for Nosebleeds?
Nosebleed refers to the loss of blood from the tissues that line the nasal cavity. Nosebleeds are very common, and are categorized based on the part of the nose from where the loss of blood occurs. There are two types of nosebleeds:...
- Is Sepsis a Chronic Condition?
Sepsis is a life-threatening condition, which is a result of the body’s reaction to an infection. Your body can respond to an infection by going into overdrive despite its immune system’s protection against diseases and infections.Sepsis is a dangerous condition where the body fights an...
- Is Copaiba Actually Helpful for Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment?
Copaiba is a substance found in leguminous trees from South America. The oil, often used by consumers, is taken from these trees. Every day, patients are searching for new and natural treatments. Still, despite promotions, natural treatments can be controversial. It is important to make an informed...
- What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?
What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?Prostate cancer is an infection of the prostate which causes abnormal growth of cells on the prostate gland. Prostate cancer is known to inhabit the body of an individual for a long time before displaying any symptoms. During the first...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Sara J Franklin AU.D.2781 Ct Switzer Drive Biloxi MS 39531
- Dr. Eric Arriaga AU.D.400 Veterans Ave Biloxi MS 39531
- Mrs. Misty Lynn Dedeaux AU.D.400 Veterans Ave Biloxi MS 39531
- Gary Michael Rosonet FAAA2575 Pass Rd Biloxi MS 39531
- Dr. Gordon Lee Stanfield PH.D.2356 Pass Rd. Biloxi MS 39531
- Amanda Hammon Guillotte AU.D.3017 13th St Gulfport MS 39501