Dr. Alphonsus Doerr is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Clifton, NJ. Dr. Doerr specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of Medicine 1989
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Univ Of S Fl Coll Of Med, Plastic Surgery; Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Hand Surgery-Orthopedic Surgery; Finch U Hlth Sci/Chgo M Sch, General Surgery; Umdnj-Univ Hosp, General Surgery
- Finch University Health Sci/Chgo M School
- University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine Program
Dr. Alphonsus Doerr M.D.'s Practice location
Clifton, NJ 07013Get Direction
Dr. Alphonsus Doerr M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- Reasons Why You Need a Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty: What is it?Blepharoplasty or plastic surgery of the eye is a common surgical operation, which is done to improve the appearance of your eyelids. It is a procedure used to modify the configuration and contour of both the upper and lower eyelids. It is, therefore, done for cosmetic...
- How Safe is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a popular cosmetic procedure that helps to remove undesirable fat deposits from different parts of the body. Removing excess fat deposits gives the skin a smoother and better appearance. Also known as body contouring, this procedure is often done on parts of the body, including the...
- People Who Get Nose Jobs May Have An Underlying Mental Disorder
A new study shows that a third of patients who performed cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of their nose have moderate symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) which makes them preoccupied with defects in their appearance. The results of the study published in the journal Plastic and...
- What Is The Difference Between A Cosmetic Surgeon And A Plastic Surgeon?
Cosmetic Surgeon vs. Plastic SurgeonA cosmetic surgeon is a person who has trained and specialized in cosmetic surgery which involves the art of using techniques of medicine and surgery to enhance a person’s looks and appearance.A plastic surgeon, on the other hand, is a specialist involved in...
- Considering Blephoplasty...Here's What You Need to Know
Blepharoplasty also known as eye lid surgery is a surgical procedure carried out in patients to enhance the appearance of eye lids. It can be performed in the upper eye lid, the lower eye lid or both.Why is blepharoplasty done?Blepharoplasty is done for people who need to enhance the appearance of...
- Dr. Gregory E. Rauscher MD20 Prospect Ave Hackensack New Jersey 07601
- Dr. Lloyd Gayle M.D.23 Clinton St New York NY 10002
- Dr. Joseph M. Pober Other975 Park Ave New York New York 10028
- Dr. William B Rosenblatt MD308 E 79th St New York NY 10075
- Dr. Dean R. Cerio M.D.79 Hudson Street Hoboken New Jersey 07030
- Tal Dagan MD FACS420 Madison Avenue New York New York 10017