Dr. Reshma Chugani is a pediatrician practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Chugani is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Chugani diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Chugani can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Yale Univ Sch of Med, New Haven Ct 1998
Yale School of Medicine 1998
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Sleep Disorders
- Ear Infection
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
- EMORY HEALTHCARE
Dr. Reshma R Chugani MD's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30305Get Direction
Dr. Reshma R Chugani MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Everything About Oral Thrush
What is oral thrush? How does oral thrush develop? What are the risk factors of developing oral thrush? What are the signs and symptoms of oral thrush? Is there treatment for oral thrush? And if it is there, what is it? These are just but some of the questions you may be asking yourself and are yet...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- Does My Child Have Chicken Pox?
The chicken pox virus is dangerous for pregnant women who were not vaccinated or did not undergo this infectious disease before pregnancy. The toxic part of the virus can lead to congenital (inborn) defects in a fetus and in severe cases, even to its death. The causing agent is a virus called...
- Dr. Toni Petrillo M.D.1405 Cliffton Road Atlanta Georgia 30322
- Jeannie A. Belay6219 Hollyfern Lane Atlanta Georgia 30349
- Dr. Jessie E Brutus-Darius M.D.4166 Buford Hwy NE Atlanta Georgia 30345
- Dr. Nicole P Ellerine M.D.3193 Howell Mill Rd Nw Atlanta GA 30327
- Dr. Brad C Weselman MD5008 Snapfinger Woods Dr Decatur GA 30035
- Ruchir Agrawal Other4000 Shakerag Hill Peachtree City GA 30269