Dr. John Kwock is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Fresno, CA. Dr. Kwock specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Kwock tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Georgetown Univ Sch of Med, Washington Dc 1975
Georgetown University School of Medicine 1975
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Brooke Army Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Moffitt Hosp Univ Of Ca, Orthopedic Surgery; Moffitt Hosp Univ Of Ca, General Surgery
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Dr. John Francis Kwock M.D.'s Practice location
Fresno, CA 93703Get Direction
Dr. John Francis Kwock M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kwock
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Dr. Jon Oda M.D.9300 Valley Children?s Place Madera California 93636
- Dr. Eric Michael Lindvall D.O.2210 E Illinois Ave Fresno CA 93701
- Dr. Steven Thaxter MD1630 E Herndon Ave Fresno CA 93720
- Dr. Eric Hanson MD1630 E Herndon Ave Fresno CA 93720
- Dr. Moshe Wilker M.D.11980 San Vicente Blvd. Los Angeles CA 90049
- Dr. David Taylor MD1630 E Herndon Ave Fresno CA 93720