Dr. Wayland Linthicum DDS
Dentist | General Practice604 Dolley Madison Road Greensboro NC, 27410
Dr. Buck Linthicum attented East Carolina University in Greenville, NC as an undergraduate. After completing his studies and graduating with a B.S. in Chemistry, he attended North Carolina at Chapel Hill ...
Education and Training
North Carolina at Chapel Hill D.D.S. 1980
- Root Canals
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- General Dentistry
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Implants (all Phases)
- Crown And Bridges
- Crown Restorations
- Crowns Completed Same Day- Cerec
- Cosmetic Bonding And Contouring
- Digital X-rays – 3d Imaging
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Oral Surgery, Periodontal – Deep Cleaning
- Tmj – Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
- Professional MemberNorth Carolina Dental Society
Dr. Wayland Linthicum DDS's Practice location
Greensboro, NC 27410Get Direction
Dr. Wayland Linthicum DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Dr. Jesse A. Grimm DDS851 Old Winston Rd Kernersville NC 27284
- Jerry W. Reeves DDS5314 W Friendly Ave Greensboro North Carolina 27410
- Dr. Joel Alexander Gentry DDS212 W Lexington Ave High Point NC 27262
- Drewry Marrow Vincent DDS901 North Elm St Greensboro NC 27401
- Dr. Michelle H Mottinger DDS2710 Henry St Greensboro NC 27405
- Dr. Thomas J Bagley DDS515 W Court St Pasco WA 99301