Dr. Robert Middlemas is a pediatrician practicing in Tallahassee, FL. Dr. Middlemas is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Middlemas diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Middlemas can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Robert O. Middlemas M.D.'s Practice location
Tallahassee, FL 32308Get Direction
Dr. Robert O. Middlemas M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Middlemas
- 10 Tips for New Autism Parents
When you are raising children, an autism diagnosis can knock you off your feet. It means lifestyle change, not only for you and your child but for your whole family.If your child has just been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), you understand exactly what we are talking about.At this...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Fast Weight Gain in Infants Predicts Obesity in Their Future
“Babies who gain weight quickly within the first two years have a high risk of childhood obesity," says a new study published in the Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Infants who gain weight after 6-12 months are more likely to be obese when they are 5-years-old to 10-years-old....
- Jagannadha Rayavarapu4608 Whitetail Pass Tallahassee FL 32309
- Dr. Joanna Y. Yao MD1840 Capitol Medical Court Tallahassee Florida 32308
- Dr. Joseph James Chiaro MD1205 Marion Ave Tallahassee FL 32303
- Dr. Elizabeth L King M.D.1205 Marion Ave Tallahassee FL 32303
- Dr. Thomas Dean Dalrymple M.D.2140 Centerville Pl Tallahassee FL 32308
- Dr. Julia St petery M.D.1132 Lee Ave Tallahassee FL 32303