Dr. Marcelo C Pasquini MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology9200 W Wisconsin Ave Froedtert & Med Coll Milwaukee WI, 53226
Dr. Marcelo Pasquini is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Pasquini specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Fund Univ Estadual De Londrina- Cent De Cien- Londrina- Pr- Brazil 1997
Universidade Estadual de Londrina (UEL) Faculdade de Medicina
- Central venous catheter-related complications in patients with hematological malignancies: a retrospective analysis of risk factors and prophylactic measures.
- Endothelial precursors and mature endothelial cells are increased in the peripheral blood of myelodysplastic syndromes.
- Hematopoietic cell transplantation in acute promyelocytic leukemia: a comprehensive review.
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension in primary myelofibrosis is common and associated with an altered angiogenic status.
- Impact of graft-versus-host disease on survival.
- Re: Tandem vs single autologous hematopoietic cell transplantation for the treatment of multiple myeloma: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Low-dose subcutaneous alemtuzumab in refractory chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL): results of a prospective, single-arm multicentre study.
- Second unrelated donor hematopoietic cell transplantation for primary graft failure.
- Obesity does not preclude safe and effective myeloablative hematopoietic cell transplantation (HCT) for acute myelogenous leukemia (AML) in adults.
- Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation: a global perspective.
- Childhood obesity and outcomes after bone marrow transplantation for patients with severe aplastic anemia.
- Reducing the risk for transplantation-related mortality after allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation: how much progress has been made?
- Trends of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in the Eastern Mediterranean region, 1984-2007.
- Hematopoietic cell transplantation for chronic myeloid leukemia in developing countries: perspectives from Latin America in the post-tyrosine kinase inhibitor era.
- Quantitative and qualitative differences in use and trends of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation: a Global Observational Study.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (aml)
- Multiple Myeloma
- Dermal Aesthetics
- Oral Surgery Procedures
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Hematology/Oncology Univ Miami/Jackson Mem Mc, Internal Medicine
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine/Holy Cross Hospital Program
Dr. Marcelo C Pasquini MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
Dr. Marcelo C Pasquini MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pasquini
- Lymphoma: The Importance of a Support System & Communication
Regardless of what’s being said, communication is something that many people struggle with in their personal relationships. Communication requires self-awareness, listening skills, and the ability to empathize and convey thoughts and feelings accurately. When people are diagnosed with chronic...
- Schools Join the Fight Against Lymphoma and Blood Cancers
Students at St. Paul Catholic School in Weirton, West Virginia have made their mark in the battle against cancer. By participating in a Student Series program hosted by the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, students were able to raise $2,006.93 and donate the proceeds to discovering a cure for...
- The Blow Self-Image Can Take During Lymphoma Treatment
Many who have endured cancer treatment experience a blow to their self image, and cease to recognize the person looking back at them in the mirror.However, it does not have to be that way! Here are some of the most common changes, and how to cope with them.Skin changesYou may begin to see your skin...
- John Quinones Teams Up With Survivors For Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Many cancer patients suffer in silence, with the public being largely unaware of the different types of cancer and how they affect patients. Most people obviously know that cancer is well, a bad thing, but there is a lot of nuance and important information that is lost on the common citizen. Most...
- Lymphoma News: Mother Gives Birth to Healthy Daughter after Chemo During Pregnancy
Chemotherapy has a reputation for its not-so-great side effects. As many people know, chemotherapy is known to cause off target symptoms for most cancer patients such as nausea and vomiting, hair loss, and extreme fatigue. In addition to the symptoms that one may experience during treatment, some of...
- Teen Finds Strength to Give Back After Battling Lymphoma
Ayden Mills is a 14-year-old middle school student residing in Vancouver, Washington. It’s easy to wonder how someone could be an inspiration at such a young age, but what Mills has gone fought through is nothing short of amazing. Mills’s story shows how it is possible to fight through even the...
- Joseph Libnoch5000 West National Avenue Milwaukee Wisconsin 53295
- Dr. Gilberto Rodrigues M.D.36500 Aurora Drive Summit Wisconsin 53066
- Dr. Timothy F Goggins M.D.1531 S Madison St Appleton WI 54915
- Dr. Kenneth D Friedman MD9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. William G Matthaeus MD1055 N Mayfair Rd Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Margery A. Howard M.D.2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Milwaukee WI 53215