Dr. Susan Aucott Ballagh MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Reproductive Endocrinology1000 W Carson St # 3 Department Of Obstet Torrance CA, 90502
Dr. Susan Ballagh is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Torrance, CA. Dr. Ballagh specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Ballagh can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Ballagh can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1986
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG- Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility
- Effect of low-dose oral contraceptives on androgenic markers and acne.
- Vaginal ring hormone delivery systems in contraception and menopause.
- Vaginal rings for menopausal symptom relief.
- Vaginal hormone therapy for urogenital and menopausal symptoms.
- Who is a candidate for Norplant?
- FemCap with removal strap: ease of removal, safety and acceptability.
- Fourteen-day safety and acceptability study of 6% cellulose sulfate gel: a randomized double-blind Phase I safety study.
- Phase I safety trial of two vaginal microbicide gels (Acidform or BufferGel) used with a diaphragm compared to KY jelly used with a diaphragm.
- A Phase I study of the functional performance, safety and acceptability of the
- Multicenter comparison of the contraceptive ring and patch: a randomized
- Six-day randomized safety trial of intravaginal lime juice.
- Communicating with women about menstrual cycle symptoms.
- Safety analysis of the diaphragm in combination with lubricant or acidifying microbicide gels: effects on markers of inflammation and innate immunity in cervicovaginal fluid.
- A contraceptive vaginal ring releasing norethindrone acetate and ethinyl estradiol.
- Dose-finding study of a contraceptive ring releasing norethindrone acetate/ethinyl estradiol.
- L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Susan Aucott Ballagh MD's Practice location
Torrance, CA 90502Get Direction
Dr. Susan Aucott Ballagh MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ballagh
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Breast Cancer?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer seen in women, and may lead to surgery, impaired body image and sexuality, and sometimes death. Breast self-examination is ideal for women to understand what is normal, and to spot any changes that may need physician’s attention. Any unusual changes...
- What is a Cervical Biopsy?
A cervical biopsy is a medical or surgical procedure where a small sample of cervix tissue is taken for microscopic exam and analysis. Cervix is the narrow end of the womb found at the end of the vagina.A cervical biopsy is usually performed when a certain abnormality is found during a routine pap...
- How Is Vaginitis Diagnosed?
Vaginitis is a common condition experienced by women. Yes, it can be uncomfortable, and you can easily feel uncomfortable even while relaxing because down there it’s not fine. Maybe there is a bit of a smell, itchiness, or discharge that are unusual and you may want to take action for things to go...
- Laparoscopy and Ovarian Cyst Removal
What is an ovarian cyst?An ovarian cyst is a fluid-filled sac that mainly occurs on or inside the ovary. Ovarian cysts are very common but usually don’t show any symptoms. For this reason, they go undetected in most cases. These cysts occur naturally and eventually disappear after a few months.To...
- Birth Control Patch: Pros and Cons
What is a birth control patch?The birth control patch is a safe, simple, and affordable method of birth control. It is a transdermal patch used as a method of contraception, which can be worn on the skin of the upper arm, belly, buttocks, or back. The patch is usually changed every week for three...
- Symptoms of Uterine Fibroids
Most women that have uterine fibroids do not experience any symptoms. And their condition doesn’t require treatment. Nevertheless, one in every female of childbearing age suffers from significant symptoms. The signs and symptoms associated with uterine fibroids might vary depending on size,...
- Dr. Peyman Saadat MD9201 Sunset Blvd West Hollywood California 90069
- Dr. Sam Najmabadi MD99 N La Cienega Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90211
- Ms. Connie Chein MD9242 W Olympic Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Hal Danzer M.D.450 N Roxbury Dr Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Cau Van Vo MD14024 Magnolia St Westminster California 92683
- Dr. Stephen C. Rabin MD150 North Robertson Blvd. Beverly Hills California 90211