Dr. Allan Harris is a naturopathic physician practicing in Bend, OR. Dr. Harris specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Harris combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Dr. Allan Alexander Harris N.D., L.AC.'s Practice location
Bend, OR 97701Get Direction
Dr. Allan Alexander Harris N.D., L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- All About Vitamin B5 and Why We Need It
What is vitamin B5?Vitamin B5 is also known as pantothenic acid. This B vitamin was initially discovered by chemist Roger J. Williams in the year 1931. Pantothenic acid was basically discovered in combination with other compounds, and around 1938, it was successfully isolated on its own.In 1933,...
- What Is Tahini? Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits of Tahini
What is tahini?Tahini is a type of paste made from sesame seeds. It is a staple sauce used in most Middle Eastern and Mediterranean dishes. Tahini is also quite popular in Israel, Turkey, Iraq, and Greece. It is usually regarded as the main ingredient in making hummus and dips.Thousands of years...
- 20 Natural Home Remedies for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesAlmost two-thirds of women experience dry and itchy nipples. However, this condition is more common in breastfeeding mothers, especially when the baby is not properly latched on. Almost 80 percent of breastfeeding mothers experience sore nipples.Nipples can get itchy for various...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- What Is Kimchi? Health Benefits and Kimchi Recipes
Kimchi is made up of salted and fermented vegetables, which Koreans enjoy the most. It has been known for about 2,000 years. The most typical Korean dish of steamed rice with kimchi is a popular meal that every Korean loves. According to Korean studies and research, kimchi is a probiotic that has...
- Alternative Treatments for Bacterial Vaginosis
Having both “good” and ”bad” bacteria in the vagina is healthy. Nevertheless, bacterial vaginosis can develop if there is an imbalance in the two types of bacteria. When there is an overgrowth of the “bad” bacteria, they can cause inflammation that is associated with a bad-smelling,...
- Natasha S. Rudd N.D., L.AC403 NE Franklin Ave Bend Oregon 97701
- Dr. Calley Asbill N.D.39 NW LOUISIANA AVE BEND OR 97701
- Dr. Christy Sabrina Masbad N.D., L.AC.335 NE REVERE AVE BEND OR 97701
- Dr. Joshua James Phillips N.D.362 NE CLAY AVE BEND OR 97701
- Dr. Amy Larue N.D.125 NW GEORGIA AVE BEND OR 97701
- Dr. Howard J. Reingold N.D.497 SW CENTURY DR. SUITE 120 BEND OR 97702