Parwana Schell is a physical therapist practicing in Corvallis, OR. Parwana Schell specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Parwana Schell can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Parwana Schell will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Parwana Diana Schell MPT's Practice location
Corvallis, OR 97330Get Direction
CORVALLIS, OR 97330Get Direction
Parwana Diana Schell MPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Risks to Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy tries to address the illness or injury that prevents a person from living their daily lives, and performing activities. To arrive at a diagnosis, a physical examination and past history are used to come up with a management plan. Physical therapy management often involves...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- Selecting a Fibromyalgia Treatment Team
A treatment team should be viewed as a partnership in which each member brings unique and important skills, and expertise. Combined treatment approaches are proven to have more effectiveness in the treatment of fibromyalgia, but it takes time and effort to pull together the right group of people. ...
- Dr. Han-zhi Tao DPT201 Plageman Bldg Corvallis OR 97331
- Joseph Haralson DPT525 N Santiam Hwy Lebanon OR 97355
- Ms. Julianne W. Howell PT, MS, CHT920 29th Ave Sw Albany OR 97321
- Bruce Kenneth Mangers PT3600 Nw Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Joshua A Funk DPT3580 Nw Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Ms. Christie L. Nyquist PT2825 Willetta St Sw Albany OR 97321