Dr. Richard Ridky is a Chiropractor practicing in Lake Worth, FL. Dr. Ridky specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Ridky seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Richard Joseph Ridky DC's Practice location
Lake Worth, FL 33467Get Direction
Dr. Richard Joseph Ridky DC's reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- Dr. Barbara Adonis D.C2121 10th Ave N Lake Worth FL 33461
- Dr. Andrew Luke Bosier D.C.101 NW 1st Ave Delray Beach FL 33444
- Jacqueline Florentino Sullivan ARNP11701 Lake Victoria Gardens Ave. Palm Beach Gardens FL 33410
- Dr. Gary L Burns DC4331 N Federal Hwy Boca Raton FL 33431
- Dr. Darren Lastofsky D.C.5315 Lake Worth Rd Lake Worth FL 33463
- Dr. Jack Joseph Cacic D.C.17 N H St Lake Worth FL 33460