Dr. Vincent Biron is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Biron specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
- Distinct dynamics and distribution of histone methyl-lysine derivatives in mouse development.
- Dynamic changes in histone H3 lysine 9 methylations: identification of a mitosis-specific function for dynamic methylation in chromosome congression and segregation.
- Epigenetic perspective into head and neck cancer through in silico gene expression profiling of histone lysine methyltransferases.
- Inflammatory pseudotumours of the larynx: three cases and a review of the literature.
- Oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma and human papillomavirus-associated cancers in women: epidemiologic evaluation of association.
- Epigenetic differences between human papillomavirus-positive and -negative oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinomas.
- Teaching cricothyrotomy: a multisensory surgical education approach for final-year medical students.
- Surgical vs ultrasound-guided drainage of deep neck space abscesses: a randomized controlled trial: surgical vs ultrasound drainage.
- HPV status and second primary tumours in oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma.
- Molecular predictors of locoregional and distant metastases in oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma.
- Can a multisensory teaching approach impart the necessary knowledge, skills, and confidence in final year medical students to manage epistaxis?
- Measurement tools for the diagnosis of nasal septal deviation: a systematic review.
- Validation of pharyngeal findings on sleep nasopharyngoscopy in children with snoring/sleep disordered breathing.
- Metallic hairpin inhalation: a healthcare problem facing young Muslim females.
- Factors associated with severe deep neck space infections: targeting multiple fronts.
Dr. Vincent Lucien Biron M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Vincent Lucien Biron M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- What Are the Symptoms of Ovarian Cancer?
Abnormal growth and division of the cells in one or both the ovaries in women is referred to as ovarian cancer. The abnormal cells of this cancer are capable of invading other organs in the body, like the fallopian tubes and the uterus. The cells may break off from the main growth region and form...
- What Is Pulsatile Tinnitus: Symptoms and Causes
What is pulsatile tinnitus?Pulsatile tinnitus is a rhythmical noise in the ears that is similar to the sound of a person's pulse or heartbeat. This sound may come and go and may be quite distracting to some people. In most cases, pulsatile tinnitus is related to blood flow disturbances, which is...
- Understanding Chronic Sinusitis
Chronic sinusitis is an illness that causes inflammation in the nose and sinuses, which lasts for more than three months. Aside from these two symptoms, people with chronic sinusitis may have pus and polyps in their nose. An otolaryngologist is a medical specialist that specializes in the...
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?Sinusitis is a medical condition that can be accompanied by a wide range of symptoms. The symptoms vary between individuals and also between adults and children. Yes, sinusitis can cause vomiting, but it occurs only in specific or rare cases, usually when the condition...
- Dr. Craighton Chin M.D.1207 Fairchild Ct Woodland CA 95695
- Dr. Roseanne E Pevec M.D.1201 Alhambra Blvd Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Nancy H Appelblatt M.D.1111 Exposition Blvd Sacramento CA 95815
- Dr. Travis Tollefson M.D.2521 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Charles Eric Gage MD3 Medical Plaza Dr Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. John Macri M.D.2 Medical Plaza Roseville CA 95661