Dr. Mark Perezous is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Lancaster, PA. Dr. Perezous specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Perezous tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1989
Temple University School of Medicine 1989
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Torn Meniscus
- Acl Tear
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Temple Univ Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Temple Univ Hosp, General Surgery
- Temple University Hospital Program
Dr. Mark K Perezous MD's Practice location
Lancaster, PA 17601Get Direction
Dr. Mark K Perezous MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Perezous
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- What Is a Cervical Laminectomy?
A cervical laminectomy is performed to relieve the compression of the spinal cord and nerves around your neck. This is achieved by making the spinal canal wider, creating more space for your nerves. A part of the protruding bone or the lamina is either removed or trimmed during this procedure. The...
- Everything You Need to Know About Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is a medical procedure that is done to treat a condition known as carpal tunnel syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where a ligament known as the transverse carpal ligament lies over the median nerve, putting pressure on it. The condition causes numbness, weakness,...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What Is Total Knee Arthroplasty?
Total knee arthroplasty (TKA), also known as total knee replacement, is a surgical procedure in which parts of the knee joint are replaced with artificial parts or prostheses.A normal knee usually functions as the hinge joint located between the lower leg bones (tibia) and the upper leg bone...
- Dr. Thomas Milleret Ring M.D.2150 Noll Drive Lancaster PA 17603
- Dr. Christopher Cooke MD170 North Pointe Blvd Lancaster PA 17601
- Dr. Ira Stanley Porter MD231 Granite Run Dr Lancaster PA 17601
- Dr. Alan S Tuckman M.D.231 Granite Run Dr Lancaster PA 17601
- Dr. Thomas Renz D.O.703 Lampeter Rd Lancaster PA 17602
- Dr. Michael W Gish MD170 N Pointe Blvd Lancaster PA 17601