Dr. Kenneth Eugene Johnson D.O.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)3200 S University Dr Fort Lauderdale FL, 33328
Dr. Kenneth Johnson is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Johnson specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Johnson can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Johnson can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Nova Se Univ, Coll of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 1991
Nova Southeastern College Of Osteopathic Medicine 1991
- Columbus Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Chicago Osteo Hosps & M C, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Columbus Cabrini Health Systems
Dr. Kenneth Eugene Johnson D.O.'s Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth Eugene Johnson D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Johnson
- Over the Coutner Remedeis for UTI's: What Works?
There are various remedies to treat urinary tract infections (UTIs), but the most common and arguably the most reliable are over-the-counter medications. These are thoroughly tested medications that have shown to have minimal side-effects, and are strong enough to destroy the bacteria causing the...
- How is Gestational Diabetes Treated?
Diabetes may lead to birth defects during the first few weeks of pregnancy, which is why women must be monitored to control blood sugar levels. It is crucial to have one's diabetes under control before conception. Screening for diabetes is often done when the mother to be has a risk of developing...
- Everything You Need to Know About Bariatric Surgery
Bariatric surgery, also known as weight loss surgery, is a surgical procedure that treats morbid obesity. Obesity can be a life-threatening condition that may need this type of surgery if lifestyle changes fail to work. Obesity can be potentially life-threatening when:...
- Are Prenatal Vitamins Necessary During Pregnancy?
Vitamin supplements that are taken before, during, and after pregnancy are known as prenatal vitamins. These vitamins are similar to multivitamin supplements, but specifically cater to the nutritional needs of expecting mothers. It goes without saying that pregnant women are often encouraged to eat...
- Lupus and Pregnancy: An Improving Outlook
In the past, most — if not all — lupus sufferers were warned against getting pregnant. The combination of signs and symptoms, coupled with the bodily strain from the pregnancy, would combine into a high-risk situation for both the mother as well as the baby. Furthermore, the fact that most...
- Treating PCOS With Progestin Decreases the Chances of Pregnancy
PCOS is a common medical problem faced by women. It is usually caused by an imbalance in reproductive hormones. This imbalance can lead to problems in the ovaries. In a normal state, the ovaries make the egg and release it every month as part of a healthy menstrual cycle, however, for those with...
- Dr. Alison Clarke DeSouza MD3100 Coral Hills Drive Coral Springs Florida 33065
- Svetlana Maslyak3990 Sheridan Street Hollywood FL- FLORIDA 33021
- Dr. Albert Starikov D.O.1108 Kane Concourse Bay Harbor Islands Florida 33154
- Dr. Camil I. Marrero M.D.140 Southwest 84th Avenue Plantation Florida 33324
- Shrusan Emily Gray3990 Sheridon Street Hollywood Florida 33021
- Dr. Ivonne M Reynolds DO2964 North State Road 7 Pompano Beach FL 33063