Dr. Joshua Luekenga Frame DO
Internist1490 E Foremaster Dr Suite 210 Saint George UT, 84790
Dr. Joshua Frame is an internist practicing in Saint George, UT. Dr. Frame specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Frame provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences 1999
University of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences / College of Osteopathic Medicine 1999
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- MemberAmerican Board of Internal Medicine
- Member American College of Physicians
- Member Utah Medical Association
- Member Washington County Medical Society
- St Joseph Hosp & Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- St Joseph's Hosp
- St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, Phoenix 1999
Dr. Joshua Luekenga Frame DO's Practice location
Saint George, UT 84790Get Direction
ST GEORGE, UT 84790Get Direction
Dr. Joshua Luekenga Frame DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Frame
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- What Causes a Sore Throat?
A sore throat is simply defined as pain, irritation or itchiness of the throat. A person having a sore throat may have difficulty swallowing foods and liquids. In addition, the pain may be exacerbated when you try to swallow. A sore throat can affect both children and adults. Symptoms of sore...
- What Causes Hair Loss?
Normally one loses up to 100 strands of hair per day, which is completely normal. Many people lose their hair as they grow older, which is not meant to be alarming. In most cases, losing a few strands here and there may not make a noticeable difference in the scalp.There are different types of hair...
- Alternative Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism refers to the medical condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce an adequate amount of hormones. These hormones are extremely important in various body functions. Low levels of thyroid hormone may result in the characteristic symptoms of hypothyroidism. This condition...
- Round and Yellow M 66 Pill
M 66 PillThis pill is round and yellow in color with an imprint of “M 66”. It has been identified as meloxicam 7.5 mg, which is used for the treatment of inflammatory conditions, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and tendonitis.Under the Controlled Substances Act, meloxicam is...
- Dr. Tyler Haberle M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Ferdinand Valencia Apostol M.D.272 E Center St Ivins UT 84738
- Dr. Claude A Warner MD577 S River Rd Saint George UT 84790
- John Jacob Powell PA C1490 E Foremaster Dr Saint George UT 84790
- Dr. Grace J Paradela MD1449 N 1400 W Saint George UT 84770
- Dr. Brett S. Wallin M.D2200 Forest Ridge Pkwy. New Castle IN 47362