Dr. Katie Hogenmiller is a speech language pathologist practicing in HOUSTON, MO. Dr. Hogenmiller specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Hogenmiller evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Hogenmiller helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Katie Lynn Hogenmiller's Practice location
HOUSTON, MO 63090Get Direction
Katie Lynn Hogenmiller's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- What is Autism?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects an individual's communication, social, and interpersonal skills. For individuals with this neurological disorder, their normal brain development supporting communication and social skills are impaired. Autism is also known as autism spectrum disorder...
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger's syndrome is a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The difference between Asperger's syndrome and autism is that people with Asperger's syndrome will not have delayed language development at a young age. An individual with Asperger's may be equally as smart as an individual who does...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Jennifer Michelle Cisneros SLP321 GARLAND DR LAKE JACKSON TX 77566
- Ms. Susan Michelle Kinsella M.S.321 GARLAND DR LAKE JACKSON TX 77566
- Ms. Lela J Seay SLP CCC120 HOSPITAL DR ANGLETON TX 77515
- Ms. Crystal Nichole Thomason M.ED. CCC-SLP105 ANY WAY ST LAKE JACKSON TX 77566
- Mrs. Tiffany Monique Tuncle-cockerham SLP,CCC4719 MAGNOLIA BEND DR ROSHARON TX 77583
- Ms. Patricia G. Rios MED, MS, CCC-SLP120 E. HOSPITAL DR. ANGLETON TX 77515