Dr. Courtney Anderson is a speech language pathologist practicing in CLEARWATER, FL. Dr. Anderson specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Anderson evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Anderson helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Courtney Anderson SLP's Practice location
CLEARWATER, FL 33756Get Direction
Courtney Anderson SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger's syndrome is a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The difference between Asperger's syndrome and autism is that people with Asperger's syndrome will not have delayed language development at a young age. An individual with Asperger's may be equally as smart as an individual who does...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Miss Rosemary C Borzell M.A. CCC-SLP6798 CROSSWINDS DR N ST PETERSBURG FL 33710
- Mrs. Lizabell Arias MSSLP11861 BRANCH MOORING DR TAMPA FL 33635
- Ms. Denise Gayle Howland CCC-S/LP1005 E JEAN ST TAMPA FL 33604
- Ms. Melinda Reily Techler M.S. CCC-SP4 BLUFF VIEW DR BELLEAIR FL 33756
- Erika Nettelhorst M.S.165 43RD AVE NE ST PETERSBURG FL 33703
- Mrs. Jacquelyn Gipson6508 GUNN HIGHWAY TAMPA FL 33625