Dr. Tamara Musso is a pediatrician practicing in Mesa, AZ. Dr. Musso is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Musso diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Musso can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Alabama School of Medicine 2004
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
Dr. Tamara Musso M.D.'s Practice location
Mesa, AZ 85209Get Direction
Dr. Tamara Musso M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Musso
- Obese Children Can Reduce Their Risk for Heart Disease
In a new study, researchers analyzed data from four different studies to see if childhood obesity results in an increased risk of heart disease and other health problems. Results of the study, published in The New England Journal of Medicine, showed that obese children who cut down weight and reach...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Silent Reflux?
Silent reflux, or laryngopharyngeal reflux, is similar to gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), however, it lacks the characteristic symptoms of GERD. Both conditions are caused by contents from the stomach moving backward into the esophagus. As the typical symptoms of gastric reflux are lacking...
- How Is Autism Diagnosed?
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) describes a specific set of developmental and behavioral problems that affect an individual's behavior, as well as an individual's social and communication skills. A diagnosis of ASD means that your child’s social and communication skills, as well as play skills, are...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Chickenpox?
What should I do if my child has the chickenpox?...
- Dr. Jay D. Cook M.D.2400 S. Avenue A Yuma AZ 85364
- Dr. Aliya G. Zia M.D.1705 West Main Street Mesa Arizona 85201
- Dr. Michelle Dewolf Allen D.O.1220 S Higley Rd Mesa AZ 85206
- Dr. Katherine Lichtsinn M.D.7555 E Osborn Rd Scottsdale AZ 85251
- Dr. Simona Nichita MD655 S. Dobson Rd Chandler AZ 85224
- Dr. Jeffrey David Kirkpatrick M.D.1501 N Gilbert Rd Gilbert AZ 85234