Trevin R. Wallin, MD practices in Layton at Insight Laser and Cataract Eye Specialists as an Ophthalmologist, board certified by American Board of Ophthalmology. Dr. Wallin was invited to join RealSel ...
Education and Training
University of Utah School of Medicine 2003
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Laser Eye Surgery, Lasik, Eye Problems And More
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Type 2 Diabetes
- FellowAmerican Academy of Ophthalmology
- University of Michigan Kellogg Eye Center 2004
Dr. Trevin Richard Wallin M.D.'s Practice location
Layton, UT 84041Get Direction
Dr. Trevin Richard Wallin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wallin
- Signs and Symptoms of Conjunctivitis
There are many causes of conjunctivitis such as:...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common skin condition that frequently affects people aged above 30 years. It produces redness on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Although it commonly affects women, more severe symptoms occur in males. Approximately 16 million people are affected in the United States alone, and it...
- Can I Have Cataract Surgery on Both Eyes at the Same Time?
When your doctor determines that both eyes have a cataract, the eye having a denser cataract will be operated on first. After a couple of days or weeks, the second eye can then be operated on.This approach gives the first eye time to recover and the vision to stabilize as you wait for another...
- Lasik Eye Surgery for Astigmatism
Astigmatism is one of the most common eye disorders affecting huge swaths of the population where the skewed curvature of the corneal surface creates blurred images of near and distant objects. In the normal course, astigmatism goes hand in hand with varying degrees of nearsightedness (myopia) and...
- What Affects Night Vision?
Problems with night vision is a very common problem. Most of the night vision problems, like halos, blurred vision, and night blindness, may be treated. Some of these may also be a sign of congenital medical condition, like retinitis pigmentosa. A number of other conditions, like exposure to the sun...
- What are the Pros and Cons of Lasik Eye Surgery?
Lasik eye surgery, short form for laser in situ keratomileusis, is the most exercised surgical option for correcting eye vision discrepancies in America. Its immense popularity has a lot to do with the significant vision improvement it brings about completely dispensing eyeglasses or contact lenses....
- Dr. Douglas P Felt M.D.875 Country Hills Dr Ogden UT 84403
- Dr. Brice Jason Williams M.D., PH.D.4403 Harrison Blvd. Ogden UT 84403
- Mr. Michael B Wilcox MD4360 Washington Blvd Ogden UT 84403
- Dr. David E Brodstein M.D.874 Country Hills Dr Ogden UT 84403
- Dr. Christian L Hess M.D.2255 N. 1700 W. Layton UT 84041
- Dr. John B Lyman MD520 Medical Dr. Bountiful UT 84010