Dr. Kamlesh Garg is a psychiatrist practicing in Oak Park, MI. Dr. Garg is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Garg diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Garg may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Garg treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
S P Med Coll, Univ of Rajasthan, Bikaner, Rajasthan, India 1974
University of Michigan Medical School 1973
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital 1974
- Clinton Valley Ctr, Psychiatry; Harper Hosp, Therapeutic Radiology; Harper Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Clinton Valley Center
- HARPER HOSPITAL
Dr. Kamlesh R Garg MD's Practice location
Oak Park, MI 48237Get Direction
Dr. Kamlesh R Garg MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Treating Autism
Since symptoms of autism can vary depending on the child, and behaviors can often change over time, treatment solutions should be tailored to individual needs. A program should improve a child’s communication skills while addressing social, behavioral, and learning aspects of a child’s life....
- What Is Venlafaxine: Uses, Side Effects, Dosage, and Interactions
Generic Name: VenlafaxineBrand Name(s): Effexor, Effexor XRIntroductionVenlafaxine belongs to the class of selective serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs), which are used for the treatment of anxiety, panic disorder, and major depressive disorder. This medication works by...
- What Does Trypophobia Do to the Brain?
Trypophobia is a term that was created way back to refer to a certain kind of phobia. It is not an official name and you can’t even find it in the official list of phobias. However, the kind of phobia that this term is used to refer to is as real and as natural as it gets. That should explain why...
- When Do the Symptoms of Autism Begin to Surface?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects children as early as infancy. It is usually characterized by delay in or deviation from standard patterns of development, primarily in areas such as social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication and interests.A lifelong condition, the exact...
- What Is Erectile Dysfunction: Get the Facts
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition in which a man is unable to get or maintain an erection long enough during sexual activity to satisfy his sexual needs. The condition was referred as impotence before medical research highlighted the underlying causes. Most men encounter erection problems at...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Oladayo Davidson Shobola2143 Lincoln Road Windsor Ontario N8W 2P9
- Dr. Neel Jolepalem M.D.43700 Woodward Ave Bloomfield Hills MI 48302
- Dr. Cassandra M. Klyman M.D8235 Santa Monica Blvd West Hollywood CA 90046
- Ronald E. Trunsky3435 Walnut Lake Road West Bloomfield Michigan 48323
- Dr. Rhona B. Ahmad MD29994 Northwestern Highway Farmington Hills Michigan 48334
- Dr. Raad E. Jajo M.D.3397 Wildwood Court West Bloomfield Michigan 48324