Dr. Stephen Schepel is an anesthesiologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Schepel ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Schepel also might help manage pain after an operation.
Dr. Stephen Andrew Schepel M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02118Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Andrew Schepel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- This 12-year-old Is an Anomaly in the Ovarian Cancer Community
Ovarian cancer usually strikes women who are at least in their fifties; however, Olivia Parslow is only twelve years old and is fighting the disease with her life.Olivia's storyOlivia had gained nearly 40 pounds in only three weeks, so her family was very concerned. Not only was she gaining an...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Osteoporosis?
If you have risk factors for osteoporosis – postmenopausal women with vitamin D deficiency – do not wait until the symptoms are out to get screened. According to statistics, a major contributor for osteoporosis doesn’t have any noticeable symptoms. By the time you have a bone fracture, feel...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Stephanie Cintora MD55 Lake Avenue Worcester Massachusetts 01604
- Sanjay Kumar Singh175 Freeman Street Brookline Massachusetts 02446
- Dr. Patrick D. Mccarty DDS30 Warren St Brighton MA 02135
- Dr. Karen R. Boretsky MD3705 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Laura Alexander MD75 Francis Street Boston Massachusetts 02115
- Dr. Jana Zahorska Hudcova M.D.34 Mill Road Wilmington Massachusetts 1887