Richard Blum-johnston is a physical therapist practicing in Rialto, CA. Richard Blum-johnston specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Richard Blum-johnston can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Richard Blum-johnston will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. Richard Paul Blum-johnston MPT's Practice location
Rialto, CA 92376Get Direction
Mr. Richard Paul Blum-johnston MPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- What Are the Benefits of Pilates?
This method, introduced by Joseph Pilates, is in high demand and everybody seems to be practicing it in one form or the other. And many seem to be happy with the improvement they have in flexibility, abdominal strength and range of motion after starting with Pilates. What is Pilates? It is a series...
- Mahnaz N Kazalbasch R.P.T7774 Cherry Ave. Fontana CA 92336
- Trevor Arland Field MPT12067 Arrow Route Rancho Cucamonga CA 91739
- Pedro Ismael Romero MPT11276 5th St Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730
- Courtney Ellstrom DPT14682 Central Ave Chino CA 91710
- Dr. Nicholas R Wilkins DPT33500 Gene Autry Cir Yucaipa CA 92399
- Mr. Terence Lee Lawson P.T.7707 Broadacre Pl Riverside CA 92504