Dr. Jenna Mclendon is an internist practicing in Greenville, SC. Dr. Mclendon specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Mclendon provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Jenna Ashlie Mclendon M.D.'s Practice location
Greenville, SC 29605Get Direction
ATLANTA, GA 30342Get Direction
Dr. Jenna Ashlie Mclendon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Should I Know About Bruises?
A bruise is a skin injury in which the color of the skin changes due to the breakage of blood vessels under the skin. The affected skin becomes blue or black in color, as blood accumulates just under the surface of the skin, resulting in a raised area or bump. These bumps are painful and may take a...
- Smile to Look Younger!
Want a youthful appearance? Then just smile, or so says a new study. In one recent study, people guessed that people who were smiling in photos were younger than those who had neutral or angry expressions. This is another study which adds to the evidence that facial expression has an impact on the...
- How Exactly Does Terbinafine Work to Treat Jock Itch?
What is terbinafine?Terbinafine is an antifungal that works by stopping fungi from growing. Topical terbinafine is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections, such as ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. Oral terbinafine tablets are often prescribed when it comes to treating fungal...
- How to Gain Weight in a Healthy Way?
One of the biggest myths that have been going on for quite a while in the area of weight management is that gaining weight is easier than losing weight.However, in reality, it can actually be extremely tough to gain weight just like losing weight. In most cases, people who want to gain weight end...
- Do Irregular Periods Cause Infertility: How to Get Pregnant
Any woman can feel a great deal of anxiety when experiencing irregular periods. However, several women have been affected by it and have become a common problem of women these days. If a woman misses her period, it can be a sign of pregnancy, but having irregular periods may also indicate some...
- Are Detox Diets Effective?
Body detoxes are becoming a popular fad among society. From celebrities, to the girl next door, everyone seems to raving over this complicated diet. A detox diet relies on a meal plan, or lifestyle change, that would help to remove toxins from your body. Companies are catching on to this trend;...
- Shaym Puppala4931 Crosscreek Lane Greenville South Carolina 29615
- Dr. Laura A. Johnson M.D.701 Grove Rd Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Merrill J. Gildersleeve M.D.21 Aberdeen Drive Greenville South Carolina 29605
- Dr. Marcela U. Young M.D.540 Old Howell Rd Greenville South Carolina 29615
- Dr. Desmond E. Smith M.D.45 Creekview Ct. Greenville South Carolina 29615
- Ronald S. Phillips9 Buena Visa Way Greenville South Carolina 29615