Dr. Helen Hooper is an optometrist practicing in Westminster, MD. Dr. Hooper specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Hooper performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
- Joint effects of density and a growth inhibitor on the life history and population growth rate of the midge Chironomus riparius.
- Chronic toxicity of ibuprofen to Daphnia magna: Effects on life history traits and population dynamics.
- Systems biology meets stress ecology: linking molecular and organismal stress responses in Daphnia magna.
- Linking molecular and population stress responses in Daphnia magna exposed to cadmium.
- The ecological niche of Daphnia magna characterized using population growth rate.
- Modelling the joint effects of a metal and a pesticide on reproduction and toxicokinetics in Lumbricid earthworms.
- Comparative chronic toxicity of nanoparticulate and ionic zinc to the earthworm Eisenia veneta in a soil matrix.
- Outdoor and indoor cadmium distributions near an abandoned smelting works and their relations to human exposure.
Dr. Helen L Hooper OD's Practice location
Westminster, MD 21157Get Direction
Dr. Helen L Hooper OD's reviewsWrite Review
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Dr. Christine Luzuriaga O.D.826 WASHINGTON RD STE 200 WESTMINSTER MD 21157
- Dr. Brian Michael Granek O.D.1838 Greene Tree Rd Pikesville MD 21208
- John T Kardos O.D.204 N Constitution Ave New Freedom PA 17349
- Dr. Matthew Lloyd Burr O.D.1155 Carlisle St Hanover PA 17331
- Sherry Higginbotham O.D.750 Main St Reisterstown MD 21136
- Dr. Mistie Marie Hockman-haag O.D.390 Lincoln Way E New Oxford PA 17350