Dr. Adalberto Rodriguez morales M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology710 Alton Rd Miami Beach FL, 33139
Dr. Adalberto Rodriguez morales is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Miami Beach, FL. Dr. Rodriguez morales specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Rodriguez morales can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Rodriguez morales can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Rutgers New Jersey Medical School 1984
- Genital Warts
- Interstitial Cystitis
Dr. Adalberto Rodriguez morales M.D.'s Practice location
Miami Beach, FL 33139Get Direction
Miami, FL 33133Get Direction
Dr. Adalberto Rodriguez morales M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rodriguez morales
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Menstrual Cramps?
The dull, throbbing, or sharp pain felt in the lower abdomen before and during menstrual periods is known as menstrual cramps, or dysmenorrhea. The pain may range in severity and continue for two to three days. Although all women are not affected by period pains, it may affect normal activities in...
- What to Expect After Gastric Bypass Surgery: Results
Gastric bypass surgery is a method that can help an individual to lose weight by means of changing how the stomach and small intestine deal with the food consumed. After surgery, the stomach is much smaller than before. In addition, the food eaten will no longer pass into some regions of the stomach...
- How Retaining One Normal BRCA Gene Influences Survival in Ovarian Cancer Patients
The National Cancer Institute reports that around 250,000 people will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year, and about 22,000 with ovarian cancer. While the survival rate among patients with breast cancer is significantly higher compared to ovarian cancer – the NCI reports about 40,000 of the...
- Breast Cancer: Signs, Symptoms, and Diagnosis
Breast cancer is the second most common cause of cancer related deaths in women. If breast cancer is diagnosed early, you are more likely to have a better outcome. So, it is always best to know the common signs and symptoms of breast cancer. Most women suffering with breast cancer may not show any...
- What Is Gestational Diabetes?
Gestational diabetes is one of the biggest fears of a pregnant woman. There are chances of birth defects among children who are born to mothers with untreated gestational diabetes.So the question is, 'Can you have a healthy baby though you have gestational diabetes?'The answer is yes. You can have a...
- Tips to Reduce the Symptoms of PMS
Many women have premenstrual syndrome (PMS) up to 15 days before the beginning of their monthly periods. Approximately 8% to 12% of women complain of these common symptoms that are often considered to be normal in their lifetime. This condition includes a number of physical and emotional...
- Dr. James Neal Esserman M.D.8950 SW 74th Ct Kendall Florida 33156
- Svetlana Maslyak3990 Sheridan Street Hollywood FL- FLORIDA 33021
- Dr. Albert Starikov D.O.1108 Kane Concourse Bay Harbor Islands Florida 33154
- Shrusan Emily Gray3990 Sheridon Street Hollywood Florida 33021
- Dr. Damaris Miranda M.D.7300 Southwest 62nd Place South Miami Florida 33143
- Dr. Pierre R. Limousin MD8950 N Kendall Dr Miami FL 33176