Anthony David Bailey D.D.S
Dentist | General Practice167 W Main St Bedford VA, 24523
Dr. Anthony Bailey is a Dentist practicing in Bedford, VA. Dr. Bailey specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Anthony David Bailey D.D.S's Practice location
Anthony David Bailey D.D.S's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bailey
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Dr. Victor S. Skaff DDS1337 Hardy Road Vinton VA 24179
- Dr. Jason Scott Crist D.D.S.8116 Timberlake Rd Lynchburg VA 24502
- Alexander Neil Hawkins D.D.S.8116 Timberlake Rd Lynchburg VA 24502
- Dr. David Lawrence Polk D.D.S167 W Main St Bedford VA 24523
- Dr. David E Black D.D.S.1335 Hardy Rd Vinton VA 24179
- Dr. Karen Fischer Kenny DDS3700 Old Forest Rd Lynchburg VA 24501