Dr. Duncan Regan is a Chiropractor practicing in Hinesville, GA. Dr. Regan specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Regan seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Duncan C. Regan D.C.'s Practice location
Dr. Duncan C. Regan D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Dr. Trace Thomas Palmer D.C.11400 Ford Ave Richmond Hill GA 31324
- Dr. Lisa Hutcherson Kind D.C10055 Ford Ave Richmond Hill GA 31324
- Dr. David L Peer DC951 E G Miles Pkwy Hinesville GA 31313
- Dr. Stephen Walter Schiffman D.C.1061 Harmon Ave Fort Stewart GA 31314
- Dr. Gerald Lee Vander heyden DC1061 Harmon Ave Fort Stewart GA 31314
- Dr. Woodrow Timothy Kelly DC9390 Ford Ave Richmond Hill GA 31324