Dr. Tammy Ann Mika DDS
Dentist | General Practice114 North Main Street Perry MI, 48872
Dr. Tammy Mika is a Dentist practicing in Perry, MI. Dr. Mika specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Tammy Ann Mika DDS's Practice location
Perry, MI 48872Get Direction
Dr. Tammy Ann Mika DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mika
First in Dental Care.
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Dr. Christine A Tenaglia DDS3985 Okemos Road Okemos MI 48864
- Dr. Jason H Carlson D.D.S.8900 E Lansing Rd Durand MI 48429
- Leslie N Stumpos DDS3526 W Saginaw St Lansing MI 48917
- Dr. Mark Oldakowski D.D.S.714 ABBOT RD EAST LANSING MI 48823
- Dr. Neil C Manczak D.D.S.6250 S Cedar St Lansing MI 48911
- Dr. Bachtrac Tu DDS1738 Hamilton Rd Okemos MI 48864