Dr. Kenneth James Welch M.D.
Emergency Physician1028 Lee Ann Dr Ne Suite 200 Concord NC, 28025
Dr. Kenneth Welch practices Emergency Medicine in Concord, NC. Dr. Welch assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Welch examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- E Carolina Univ Sch Of Med, Emergency Medicine; Pitt Co Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine
- E Carolina University School Of Med
Dr. Kenneth James Welch M.D.'s Practice location
Concord, NC 28025Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth James Welch M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Welch
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- Dr. Christopher Anderson MD120 Sumter Dr Mooresville NC 28117
- Dr. Jerry Juergen Taylor M.D.1028 Lee Ann Dr Ne Concord NC 28025
- Dr. Todd R Hansen M.D.1035 Lincolnton Rd Salisbury NC 28144
- Dr. Christina Lynn Moore M.D.1028 Lee Ann Dr Ne Concord NC 28025
- Dr. Robert Chien-yuan Chen M.D.1028 Lee Ann Dr Ne Concord NC 28025
- Dr. David Templeton MD612 Mocksville Ave Salisbury NC 28144