Dr. Mary Leona Lussier MD
Neurologist | Neurology250 Wampanoag Trl Suite 204 Riverside RI, 02915
Dr. Mary Lussier practices Neuropathology in Riverside, RI. Dr. Lussier studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1981
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 1981
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Pinched Nerve
- U Ma Mem Hlthcare-Univ Campus, Neurology; U Ma Mem Hlthcare-Mem Campus, Internal Medicine
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Family Medicine Program
Dr. Mary Leona Lussier MD's Practice location
Riverside, RI 02915Get Direction
Dr. Mary Leona Lussier MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lussier
- Sigmund Freud
Sigismund Freud, later changed to Sigmund Freud, was born on May 6, 1856. He was an Austrian neurologist and founder of Psychoanalysis; a treatment for psychopathology through communication between the psychoanalyst and patient. The firstborn of 8 children, Freud’s mother interpreted his birth as...
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia?
Dementia is a brain disorder that affects communication and causes difficulty in performing daily tasks. Alzheimer’s disease, on the other hand, affects the parts of the brain that control language, thought, and memory, and it is a specific form of dementia.Though dementia and Alzheimer’s...
- What Is Lumosity?
Introduction Lumosity is basically an online brain-training program, which consists of games to help in the improvement of flexibility, memory, attention span, the speed of processing information, quick problem-solving, and decision-making techniques. Lumos Labs was founded in the year 2005 by David...
- The Difference Between Parkinson’s and Parkinsonism
Parkinson’s and Parkinsonism sound the same, and they are very similar. Parkinsonism is defined as several neurological disorders causing movement problems, but there are differences. ...
- Eradicating H. Pylori Infections Is Key for Parkinson's Disease, Study Suggests
Genetic mutations are responsible for a small number of Parkinson’s disease cases, but most of the cases originate from unknown environmental issues. Now scientists are turning their attention to identify the environmental risk factors that may cause Parkinson’s disease, including Helicobacter...
- Help for Anyone Newly Diagnosed with MS
You have multiple sclerosis (MS). Now what? Whether you found out months ago or your doctor just told you days ago that you might or definitely do have MS, you are undoubtedly full of questions, confusion, and shock over the news. Regardless of where you are in the middle of full blown symptoms or...
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Raimondo Other1050 Warwick Ave Warwick RI 02888
- Mr. Gary A L'europa MD227 Centerville Rd Warwick RI 02886
- Dr. Megan A Callahan M.D.76 Park St Attleboro MA 02703
- Dr. Juan Carlos Canton MD390 Toll Gate Road Warwick RI 02886
- Dr. Nicholas Stevenson Potter M.D., PH.D.593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Xiao-qing Wang MD593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903