Dr. Leonard Hampton is an optometrist practicing in Memphis, TN. Dr. Hampton specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Hampton performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Leonard Earl Hampton O.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Leonard Earl Hampton O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Dr. Michael T Christensen O.D.6201 South Freeway Fort Worth TX 76134
- Dr. Paul Darwin Mormon OD9031 Valley Crest Ln Germantown TN 38138
- Dr. Richard Alan Alsobrook O.D.7730 Wolf River Blvd Germantown TN 38138
- Dr. Herman L Tacker O.D.3445 Poplar Ave Memphis TN 38111
- Dr. Christina Marie Brown O.D.5255 Elvis Presley Blvd Memphis TN 38116
- Dr. Karen Ann Squier O.D.1850 W Roosevelt Rd Chicago IL 60608