Dr. Tessa Sugarbaker M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)815 Eddy St Suite 300 San Francisco CA, 94109
Dr. Tessa Sugarbaker is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Sugarbaker specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Sugarbaker can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Sugarbaker can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
- Univ Ca Sf Sch Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Tessa Sugarbaker M.D.'s Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94109Get Direction
OAKLAND, CA 94607Get Direction
Dr. Tessa Sugarbaker M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sugarbaker
- Swollen Ankles in Pregnancy – How to Avoid It?
Why do ankles swell in pregnancy?During pregnancy, you experience many changes to sustain the growing fetus inside your body. One of the changes is the increase in the blood volume, which occurs because your body has to carry blood for yourself and for another growing baby. For this reason, your...
- How Can You Induce Labor Naturally?
If you are in your third trimester of pregnancy, you may be thinking of ways to avoid a medically induced labor. There is a multitude of different techniques to utilize to naturally induce labor, if you do not prefer medically inducing labor. However, there is no proof that these methods are...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Peritoneal Cancer?
Peritoneum refers to the thin tissue lining of the abdominal cavity that protects the organs within the cavity. Fluid produced by the peritoneal tissue keeps the organs moist and allows smooth movement of the organs within the cavity. This epithelial tissue lining covers multiple organs, like...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- When Does Vaginitis Normally Occur?
Also referred as vulvovaginitis or vaginal infection, vaginitis is the inflammation of the vagina. It can occur at any time in a woman’s life. The condition can lead to pain, itching, and unusual vaginal discharge, which are mostly accompanied with a vulva infection or irritation. Some women may...
- Dr. Elisabeth Schleuning MD365 Hawthorne Avenue Oakland California 94609
- Dr. Frank Brown, III. M.D.9925 International Blvd. Oakland California 94603
- Dr. Sonia C. Zarate-Navarro M.D.901 Campus Drive Daly City California 94015
- Dr. Collin B Smikle MD1700 California St San Francisco CA 94109
- Dr. Isabell H. Beddow MD616 Virginia Ave San Mateo CA 94402
- Dr. Leslie S Kardos MD2100 WEBSTER ST SAN FRANCISCO CA 94115