Dr. Harvey Craig Price MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)3100 Blue Ridge Rd Suite201 Raleigh NC, 27612
Dr. Harvey Price is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Price specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Univ of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 1978
Physician Assistant Studies, Barry University, FL 1978
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Swimmer's Ear
- Deviated Septum
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Outer Ear Infection
- Univ Of Nc Hosps, Otolaryngology; Univ Of Nc Hosps, General Surgery
- North Carolina Memorial Hospital 1979
- University of North Carolina Hospitals Program
Dr. Harvey Craig Price MD's Practice location
Raleigh, NC 27612Get Direction
Raleigh, NC 27607Get Direction
Dr. Harvey Craig Price MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Price
- How Can I Stop Snoring?
Snoring can affect not only your sleep but also your family members and friends, if you sleep in the same room with them. Snoring can lead to sleep problems, fatigue during day, irritability, and other health problems. About 45% of adults in the world are affected by snoring, and it is more commonly...
- Ear Infection: What Is Otitis Interna?
Before learning about otitis interna, let us review the basic anatomy of the internal ear to understand the topic easily.What causes ear infections?The occurrence of ear infections happens due to viral or bacterial infections that affect the middle ear. It is mostly the sections of the ear behind...
- What Is an Ear Infection?
An ear infection, which is also called otitis media, is the infection of the middle portion of the ear. Ear infections may be caused by viral or bacterial infections. The infected portion of the ear typically becomes inflamed and causes fluid to buildup in the middle ear. The middle ear is what we...
- Alternative Treatments for Sinusitis
Sinusitis is an ailment that usually affects almost 37 million individuals in the U.S. only. Sinusitis often begins with cold-like symptoms such as a runny nose, nasal congestion, and facial pain/headache. Sinus swelling and blockage can create pressure that causes a serious agonizing pain inside...
- How to get a Better Night's Sleep
Having a troubled sleep makes us wake up feeling all the more tired in the morning. Some of the reasons for sleep loss are very clear. It can include a crying infant, noisy neighbors, or even espresso nightcaps. Thomas Roth, PhD, director of the Sleep Disorders Center at Henry Ford Hospital in...
- Esophageal Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
The esophagus is muscular tube that runs between stomach and mouth. It is often known as the food pipe. It carries food you swallow to be digested in your stomach. To some people, unfortunately, malignant or cancer cells can form inside the esophagus starting from cells lining inside it. These cells...
- Dr. Calhoun D Cunningham M.D.3480 Wake Forest Road Raleigh NC 27609
- Dr. Scott Ronald Sharp M.D.Division Of Otolaryngology Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Peter George Chikes M.D.1085 Ne Gateway Ct Concord NC 28025
- Dr. Allen F. Marshall M.D.3024 New Bern Ave Raleigh NC 27610
- Dr. Taylor Hill Shepard M.D.4207 James Casey St Austin TX 78745
- Dr. Stanley A Wilkins MD3100 Blue Ridge Rd Raleigh NC 27612