Dr. Chandler Vimal Mohan M.D.
General Practitioner351 Ne Franklin St Suite 1125 Lake City FL, 32055
Dr. Chandler Mohan is a general practitioner practicing in Lake City, FL. Dr. Mohan does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Mohan provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
- Uptake and processing of biofilm and free-cell vaccines of Aeromonas hydrophila in indian major carps and common carp following oral vaccination--antigen localization by a monoclonal antibody.
- Risk factors associated with white spot syndrome virus infection in a Vietnamese rice-shrimp farming system.
- Problems and solutions with the design and execution of an epidemiological study of white spot disease in black tiger shrimp (Penaeus monodon) in Vietnam.
- Estimation of prevalence of white spot syndrome virus (WSSV) by polymerase chain reaction in Penaeus monodon postlarvae at time of stocking in shrimp farms of Karnataka, India: a population-based study.
- Usefulness of dead shrimp specimens in studying the epidemiology of white spot syndrome virus (WSSV) and chronic bacterial infection.
- Monoclonal antibodies developed for sensitive detection and comparison of white spot syndrome virus isolates in India.
- Relationship between white spot syndrome virus and indicators of quality in Penaeus monodon postlarvae in Karnataka, India.
- Evaluation of biofilm of Aeromonas hydrophila for oral vaccination of Clarias batrachus--a carnivore model.
- Antigen expression in biofilm cells of Aeromonas hydrophila employed in oral vaccination of fish.
- Contribution of science to farm-level aquatic animal health management.
- Communication and networking in a regional organisation.
- Evaluation of an immunodot test to manage white spot syndrome virus (WSSV) during cultivation of the giant tiger shrimp Penaeus monodon.
- Perspectives on aquatic animal disease contingency planning in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Farm-level plans and husbandry measures for aquatic animal disease emergencies.
- Detection of Laem-Singh virus in cultured Penaeus monodon shrimp from several sites in the Indo-Pacific region.
- Clinical white spot disease status in Penaeus monodon during the middle of the culture period - its epidemiological significance.
- Histopathological findings on innate responses of white spot disease positive Penaeus monodon (Fabricius) under semi-intensive culture.
- A prospective review of the labor analgesia programme in a teaching hospital.
- Oral autopsy: A simple, faster procedure for total visualization of oral cavity.
- Peripheral nerve stimulator-guided mandibular nerve block: A report of three cases.
- Prevalence of human papillomavirus16 DNA and p16 protein in oral squamous cell carcinoma: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Histopathology of cultured shrimp showing gross signs of yellow head syndrome and white spot syndrome during 1994 Indian epizootics.
Dr. Chandler Vimal Mohan M.D.'s Practice location
Lake City, FL 32055Get Direction
LAKE CITY, FL 32055Get Direction
Dr. Chandler Vimal Mohan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mohan
- What Is Visceral Fat?
You probably want to lose visceral fat for improved health. Visceral fat is the fat located deep inside the abdomen. It has several components, which include fat in the intestines (mesenteric fat), around the kidneys (intrarenal fat), and some bits of fat near the uterus or testes. Unlike other...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- Health Conditions That Can Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes
Lymph nodes help the body identify and fight infections, germs and other foreign substances. Thus, it is very typical for the lymph nodes to swell when the body is invaded by microorganisms. Swelling is the lymph nodes trying to produce more white blood cells to continue battling foreign...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Dr. Emad Atta MD351 Ne Franklin Street, Lake City FL 32055
- Dr. Donald Brent Hayden MD733 Sw State Road 47 Lake City FL 32025
- Dr. Osayande Stephen Izeiyamu MD2806 W Us Highway 90 Lake City FL 32055
- Dr. Elias Martinez MD7765 S. Cr 231 Lake Butler FL 32054
- Dr. Joseph Hernandez MD826 Sw Main Blvd Lake City FL 32025
- Mr. Stephen Jo Calvin D.O.217 Ne Franklin St Lake City FL 32055